Spoil Yourself for the Change
Experience the Paradise on Earth with Buddha Holidays
Celebrate this Christmas and New Year with friends and family in the breeze of Phewa gazing at the stunning Fish Tail with our 2 Nights and 3 Days holiday package to Pokhara.
Book Your Holidays Now!
Holiday Package to Pokhara
2 Night & 3 Days PER Person
2 Night & 3 Days PER Person
Buddha Holidays – Jawalakhel – Lalitpur
5521015 – Ext: 114 – 109 – 119
9841 – 374158 | 9841- 465019 | 9843-112941
Buddha Holidays – [email protected]
Shradha Bhandari – [email protected]
Viraj Shah – [email protected]
Abhishek Acharya – [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
- Christmas and New Year Pokhara Tour package will be valid from 15th of December 2020 to 15th of January 2021.
- Vacationers can register their bookings from our official website https://holidays.buddhaair.com OR from our office at Jawalakhel – Lalitpur.
- Necessary VAT and other taxable amounts are already included in the giver fare.
Clients have the option to cancel their booking as per the following policies of the Company:
- 10% of the advanced payment will be retained by the Company if cancellation is done 30 days prior to the start date of the tour.
- 50% of the advanced payment will be retained by the Company if cancellation is done 2 to 3 days prior to the start date of the tour.
- 100% of the advanced payment is retained by the Company is the cancellation is done less than 2 days before the start of the tour date.
- In case of non-payment of the remaining balance before the due date, the Company reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled and 100% of the advanced payment will be retained as a cancellation charge by the Company.
If the Client requests the Company to make minor changes in the booking terms and conditions:
- An administration fee of equivalent to 10% of total package cost plus any additional costs or charges incurred by the Company or incurred or imposed by any of the suppliers of the Company will be charged if the Client decides to change or transfer to different departure date or tour, up to 30 days prior the tour start date. The changes after such date shall be treated as the cancellation and shall be subject to the cancellation charge.
- If a client is unable to travel, in circumstances which the Company considers reasonable, the booking or client's place on the booking may be transferred to another suitable person, provided that the tour arrangements must remain the same as originally booked and such request is received by the Company 30 days prior to the tour start date. If a transfer can be made, an administration charge equivalent to 10 per cent of the total package cost will be charged. For flight inclusive bookings, the Client must pay the charges levied by the airline concerned.